For your commercial needs, Seal Construction is a reputable company in business since 1996. Our experience, both in residential and commercial, has translated to vast knowledge and expertise in commercial building construction. Our buildings are constructed for solid structure and industry functionality–pre-engineered to meet IECC 2012 Codes; are wind certified with wind loads depending on county requirements. We can anticipate and make changes easily while working within the framework of a budget and project time frame. We have built numerous commercial buildings, metal warehouses, retail stores, and new church buildings throughout Texas, as well as additions, remodels, retrofits, and maintenance. Our commercial projects include Curves Products (San Benito), United Home Health (Harlingen), A & V Lopez Supermarket (San Benito); Trend Services (Big Lake and Alice), El Super Disco (Progreso Lakes), and Ideas in Action (San Benito).
Structures Built Include:
- Steel and Metal
- Block and Stucco
- Brick and Mortar
- Hebel – Our office building (featured on our home page) is constructed of Hebel, an aerated concrete material, with superior fire rating, thermal efficiency and acoustical insulation.
Metal Buildings Features:
- Steel trusses, gutters or eave trim, electrical and lighting, plumbing, offices, loading docks, floating slabs, roll-up doors
- Gable Style: Lean-To, S/Slope
- Available Insulation Option: 4″ VRR-Plus Insulation on Ceiling or Walls
- Concrete and asphalt parking lots and driveways
- Subdivision street construction
- Land clearing
- Demolition, remodel and retrofit