Commercial Construction Texas Coastal Bend
When considering commercial construction Seal Construction Texas Coastal Bend, Seal Construction should be your choice. As a reputable construction company in business since 1996 we have years of experience both in residential and commercial construction which has translated to vast knowledge and expertise. Our buildings are pre-engineered to meet IBC 2009 Codes; are wind-certified with wind loads (depending on county requirements), and constructed for solid structure and industry-specific functionality. We have built numerous commercial buildings, metal warehouses, retail stores, and new church buildings throughout Texas, as well as additions, remodels, retrofits, and maintenance. Our knowledge and construction experience enables us to plan, coordinate, and anticipate changes to the project, while staying within the scope of the work schedule. Our commercial construction Texas Coastal Bend projects include A & V Lopez Supermarket (San Benito); Curves Products (San Benito), United Home Health (Harlingen), Trend Services (Big Lake and Alice), El Super Disco (Progreso Lakes), and Ideas in Action (San Benito).
Commercial Construction Texas Coastal Bend Structures Include:
- Steel and Metal
- Block and Stucco
- Brick and Mortar
- Hebel – Our office building (featured on our home page) is constructed of Hebel, an aerated concrete material, with superior fire rating, thermal efficiency and acoustical insulation.
All of Our Metal Buildings Features:
- Steel trusses, gutters or eave trim, electrical and lighting, plumbing, offices, loading docks, floating slabs, roll-up doors
- Gable Style: Lean-To, S/Slope
- Available Insulation Option: 4″ VRR-Plus Insulation on Ceiling or Walls
We offer the following Additional Services:
- Concrete and asphalt parking lots and driveways
- Subdivision street construction
- Land clearing
- Demolition, remodel and retrofit
Contact us for commercial construction in the Texas Coastal Bend area.
You may reach us at 956-440-7325, or fill out the Contact Form.