We use energy-efficient and state-of-the-art components in the construction of our homes, ensuring the integrity of the homes and buildings. Our artisans’ quality workmanship is evidenced throughout each phase of the building process.
Some of the residential construction features that are standard are two-stage air conditioning systems, high-efficiency Low-E windows, plumbing and fixtures from reputable plumbing specialty vendors, custom all wood cabinets (not wood veneer), ceramic tile, granite counters and beautifully-crafted cultured marble vanities.
Building a home can be both exciting and stressful, so we walk you through the process. Starting with pre-qualification for a mortgage loan, to preliminary floor plans, the final floor plan to suit your family and life style, bank interim loan, permits, engineer windstorm certification (where required), construction of the home with concrete driveways and sidewalks, and finally the mailbox on the curb and the closing on your new home!
Select from our floor plans with traditional and open concept floor plans—or bring us your own plans.
We also have several ‘Warehome’ floor plans – warehouse-style homes for the ‘simple life’.
We are an Accredited Business with Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating.
Features Included in Our Homes
Standard Features in Our Homes:
• Engineered 3000 psi Steel Reinforced Concrete Slab
• Frame Construction all 16” O.C.
• Radiant Barrier Roof Decking
• PEX Plumbing
• Full Tyvek House wrap
• Hardi Board siding
• 30-year roof shingles
• Deadbolts on entrance doors
• Weatherproof GFI Exterior outlets
• Exterior faucets and lighting
Kitchen & Bath Features
• All wood cabinets
• Crown molding accents over cabinetry (if desired)
• Granite countertops of your choice
• Tile backsplash
• Stainless steel double sink
- SHOWERS: Fiberglass Tub Liner for shower areas to prevent water leakage
• All interior doors
• Interior painting
• Base trim throughout
• Textured walls & ceilings (if desired)
• 200-amp electrical service
• Smoke detectors
• Interior door hardware
• Hardwood floors, laminate floors, tile or carpet
• Phone outlets (Cat 5)
• Cable outlets (RG 6)
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family/great room
• Complete lighting package with a choice of popular finishes
Energy Saving Features
• Batt or blown ceiling insulation
• Batt or blown exterior wall insulation
• Continuous vented soffit
• Ridge vents
• High-efficiency A/C and heating system
• Double pane Low-E windows
• Insulated exterior doors
• Energy efficient water heater